1. The condition of participating on the tour is registration.
2. Only those people may enter the Parliament Building, who have registered for the given tour and whose names are on the registration list.
3. It is necessary to show a Personal Identification Card upon entering.
4. Upon entering the Parliament Building the Guards of the Parliament carry out a security check. If you refuse to undergo this check, the Guards deny your permit to enter the Building.
5. It is forbidden to take in the Building any objects or tools endangering public safety, or capable of causing personal injury (pocket knife, gas spray).
6. I hereby accept, that it is forbidden:
– to behave as to injure the national value and dignity of the National Assembly, the Holy Crown, and the coronation jewels,
– to take in the Building any objects or tools endangering public safety, or capable of causing personal injury (pocket knife, gas spray)
– to wear forbidden totalitarian symbols, to take in flags into the Building;
– to leave the group without permission, or to leave the route of the guided tour;
– to present noisy and overbearing behaviour;
– to eat, or to drink in the Building outside of lunch time;
– to smoke in the Building;
– to take any pictures or videos in the Great Dome Hall.
7. There is a continuous video recording in the Parliament’s Building and its’ surrounding, and pictures might also be taken during the events. By accepting the conditions of the visit, you also agree to the fact that photos or videos might be taken of you during your visit.
8. Hereby I agree that the Office of National Assembly may keep and handle my personal data based on Act CVIII of 2001 and Act XLVIII of 2008 on Protection of Personal Data and on Publicity of Public Data. These laws based on the 2016/679. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU.